Fabulous Gifts!

2:58 PM

This post will be short and sweet. I just want to share with all of you the fabulous gifts that I received from my sister and my boyfriend. My boyfriend was away for 45 days because he spent his holidays in the US (where my sister lives) and I was really overwhelmed with all the lovely things that they bought for me. In this post, lets stick with the beauty related things that they got for me (minus the ton of lotions and body mists). :)

From my "Ate"
(big sister)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Urban Decay Naked Palette

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Zoya Nail Lacquers in Envy, Pasha and Pinta


and from my boyfriend:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
EOS (Evolution of Smooth) Lipbalm in Honeysuckle honeydew


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ecotools Bamboo 6 Piece Eye Brush set


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ecotools BAMBOO Foundation Brush


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
MAC Pro Palette Eye Shadow x 4

This is the only item that I particularly asked him to buy for me since our local Mac counters don't carry this. He was so sweet to buy two for me and I couldn't believe that he was also extremely keen to remember (he is clueless about make up) that I would love to get a back up of my Viva Glam Lady Gaga lipstick. So, tadah!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
MAC Viva Glam Gaga lipstick (lustre)


and last but not the least,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sigma Complete Pink Kit with Brush Roll which came with a free travel size E25 brush.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Thanks again Ate and Mr. Boyfriend! xoxo


Thoughts?



Until then. 


Peace and Love!
:D














You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

9 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)