My July 2010 Favorites

5:57 PM

I love July! It's my birth month and I have been travelling a lot this month (that reason for me being mia). I know that I am a few days late from posting this, but if you would like to know my July favorites, just hang on. So, here we go.


1. Nars Balancing Toning Lotion

My holy grail toner so far. I use this nightly. It keeps my skin even, clear, and glowing. It hydrates and doesn't dry my skin out.

2. Nars Firming Foundation sample tubes in Deauville


This makes my skin look flawless when by providing a good amount of coverage without looking like I am wearing foundation. And oh, these sample tubes are very travel (and purse) friendly. :)

3. Nars Lipstick in Dolce Vita


One of my favorite my-lips-but-better lipstick. It's a very soft, natural pink that nearly matches my natural lip color. There is something in it that brightens up the face no matter what your skin tone! :)


4. Mac Lazy Day lipstick


This lipstick has mixed reviews in different forums. Others hate it, while most adore it. Yep, not a shocker at all that I belong to the latter group. You know how I love my pale pinks (or just my pinks in general), don't yah? :)

5. Urban Decay Primer Potion


I always use this to prime my lids and I am happy to report that it does it job well; - no creasing at all. Awesome! :)

6. Lancome Chris and Tell


This is my favorite coral lipstick. It's stunning and it never fails to shower me with compliments every time I have this on. 

That's all for now.


How about you? What are your July faves? Let me know by hitting the comments box below, ayt?


Until then.


Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)