Mac Angel Lipstick

2:01 AM

 Angel, - the infamous Mac lipstick that Kim Kardashian wears a lot! For a Frost lipstick, this absolutely isn't frosty (no metallic ugliness,yey!). It is a creamy nude pink shade that I think will work for a variety of skin tones. It gives just the perfect amount of pinkness on the lips; - nothing too bright or loud. It is such a safe and easy color so if you are one of those people who are afraid of wearing bold colors on your lips, then this lipstick is definitely for you. It's a nice go-to color for that neutral, soft, everyday look. This little guy definitely lives up to its hype!


Here are some snapshots:



and some swatches:

(natural lighting)
(with flash photography)
See? It's the perfect soft delicate pink! I'm quite sure that this will hit HG status for me in no time! Angel is part of the permanent line but too bad, our local counters do not carry it. I know, a big booohhh, right?

and here's a quick zoomed in FOTD using Mac Angel:


My birthday is tomorrow (yay!) and I'm thinking of wearing this instead of my typical bold pink lipsticks. What do you think? Let me know, ayt?

Until then.


Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

15 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)