Lancome Chris and Tell Lipstick

2:01 PM


Lancome L'Absolu Rouge in Chris & Tell by Chris Benz (LE) is the latest lipstick in the annual Pout-a-Porter series created with up-and-coming fashion designers. It is a beautiful, vibrant coral pink that instantly brightens my face with a swipe. The color is bold, happy, unique and full of character; - in short, "stunning!"

Here are some snapshots:
Chris and Tell is an indulgence! It is bright and opaque which makes it a nice pop of color on the lips. The texture is also smooth, rich and creamy. The pigmentation is excellent and the staying power is pretty decent as well. It also leaves that nice sheen on the lips; - almost like there is a gloss over it. However, I am not quite a fan of its scent. I find it a bit strong and old for my liking.  But other than that, this lipstick rocks! :)

Take a look at my lip swatch:
And here's a quick FOTD with Guerlain Parure White foundation as my base, Shu Uemura M Peach 44 on my cheeks and Chris and Tell (of course!) on my lips.


What do you think? Is this the perfect coral for you? Let me know, ayt?

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D








You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)