Another Blog Prize Package For Me

3:01 PM

More prizes for me, woohoot! This time it's from the sweet Little Miss Kessa of A Day In The Life of This Miss. Thanks a bunch sister for these lovely and super amazing goodies! :)


Let me start with the nail varnishes:
(L.A. Colors Color Craze in Plum Wine, Atomic and Wired)


(L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Art Lacquer in Magenta and Hot Pink)


Now, onto the skin and hair products:
(L'Occitane Shampooing Shampoo, Dickinson's Witch Hazel toner and The Face Shop Flebeaute Collagenic Light Skin toner)


(Purederm Olive Collagen mask, The Face Shop Collagen mask and Green Tea Collagen mask)


And finally, more make up for me:
(Lancome L'Absolu Rouge in Chris and Tell)
(L.A. Colors lipstick in Pink-A-Boo, The Body Shop Hi-Shine lip treatment and The Body Shop Divide and Multiply mascara)


I love everything I got! Chris and Tell is the perfect coral lipstick! I'll definitely wear this tomorrow on a date. Oh, and I am already wearing the nail lacquer in Atomic on my tips. I just can't help it. It's gorgeous! :)


Thanks again Kessa!


That's all for now.


Until then.


Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

9 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)