SIGMA Miss Taylor Hollywood Glamour Flat Top Kabuki Review

1:08 AM

The Sigma Miss Taylor Flat Top Kabuki Brush ($25) is perhaps the cutest brush that I own. It's retractable, super soft, light-weight and purple;-my favorite color! 

Pictures after the jump!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Equipped with synthetic sigmax fibers for high definition, this little guy is perfect for applying almost everything! The list includes liquid foundation, powders, cream bronzers, blushes and highlighters. However, I mainly use this in applying my liquid foundation to achieve that even, smooth, natural and flawless finish. It's flat top makes buffing and blending as easy as A-B-C. It's size and weight also makes is super handy. I also deep washed it a few times already and I'm happy to report that it did not shed (although it took a while for it to dry). The lid cover is sturdy as well. I never had a problem of finding my brush uncapped inside my kit (a midst my other make up).


So over all, I love everything about this brush! And I am glad that Sigma also gave me the opportunity to give one away. Thank you to everyone who joined my Sigma Giveaway! I will announce the winner in my next post, so stay tuned for that, ayt?




Until then.




Peace and Love!
:D



*Product was sent to me by Sigma as part of their affiliate program. But as always, this did not affect the outcome of this review. Just my honest thoughts! To join the affiliate program, you may register here.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)