OPI Start To Finish Base Coat, Top Coat & Nail Strengthener (3-IN-1 Treatment)

12:31 AM

The thing is, I don't have all the time in the world to change my polish as often as I would like to. On that note, I need a top coat that would make my manicure/pedicure last a thousand-fold longer. But despite the urgency to get hold of a new top coat, I couldn't decide which one to get. Good thing I stumbled upon OPI Start To Finish 3-IN-1 Treatment in a recent nail event and whoa, I instantly fell in love with it!


 To begin with, OPI Start To Finish is a base coat, a top coat and a nail strengthener rolled into one. It may seem a bit costly at first glance (Php595), but once you do the math, you'd definitely realize that getting this multipurpose product is indeed more cost-effective.


The consistency is just right - not too runny nor too goopey, allowing it to spread evenly on the nails. And mind you, it works spectacularly whether as a base or a top coat. It really does a great job in both protecting the nails before polish application and in making sure that the polish would last chip-free and shiny for days. It dries in a matter of seconds too! Really, saying good bye to stained, yellow, chipped nails is.. liberating! Added to that, it's formaldehyde-free meaning it's wouldn't cause any harm to your health. :)


Here's OPI Color So Hot It Berns topped with OPI Start To Finish. See how glossy my manicure looks! (Just excuse the lame application - I was in a hurry, sorry!)


Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)