A Small Beauty Haul + Gifts!

10:33 PM

Hi dolls! Just want to share with all of you some of the beauty-related goodies that I got recently. I will just keep this post quick and simple since I only have three things with me today. So here we go!



 Lets start with the two items boyfie got for me during his short Hong Kong trip with his family. 

Versace Bright Crystal EDT (30ml) 

Mac Pink Pearl Pop lipstick

And last but not the least, I was meaning to get the Murad Acne Treatment Concealer at Rustan's, but I went inside The Body Shop (saw the huge sale they're having) and found out that they carry a similar product, at half the cost!


And that's it! Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. Sorry for not updating as frequently as I would love to. I'm so blaming my hectic schedule. Till the next post!

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)