My Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 in Damier Ebene + Bag Accessories

12:01 AM

It has been ages ago since my last Louis Vuitton purse purchase. On that note, I decided to splurge a little and reward myself with a new Louis Vuitton bag. I was actually contemplating on getting mine in Hong Kong since I'll be going there with my mom this coming mid-January. But after summing the (little) price difference + bulkiness + (possible) customs tax, I decided to just get mine at Greenbelt 4. I bought the Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 in Damier Ebene (retails for Php40,800).



Funny because ages ago, I find this particular canvas a little matron-ish for my taste. I always opted for the monogram one. Perhaps, its less-maintenance factor (compared to monograms with untreated leather) made me deviate towards this canvas now. I love the fact that I can tote this anywhere and be in any climate and still not have a panic attack because of fear of watermarks or uneven patina.

And every time I buy a speedy, I always make it a point to order a base shaper (retails for Php300 + Php100 shipping) to keep them sag-free. Got mine from ebay.ph.




 And since a speedy bag can easily turn to a bottomless pit for me (which means searching for my things can take forever), I opted to get a bag organizer. This one from Beabi (retails for Php495) fits perfectly inside my speedy 30. I also love how I can detach the middle portion of the bag organizer if I need more room, than zip pockets.




And I'm happy to report that I've been loving carrying this bag ever since I got it. It's one of those bags that I feel that I'd still be using even I'm already in my golden years. Let me know below if you want me to do a "what's in my purse?" post, ayt?

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)