My SIGMA Make Up Brushes HAUL!

7:35 PM

When I learned that one of my dear friends (hi Eva!) will be coming to the Philippines for a short vacation, I immediately asked her if I could shop a few brushes from Sigma and have them ship out to her US address. And like a true friend, she immediately agreed. Yes, Sigma ships internationally but I just like to take advantage of cheaper shipping fees and shorter waiting time. And last Friday, during her post-birthday celebration at Buffet 101 (great food btw!), she gave me my Sigma package. Yey!



 I love Sigma brushes. I have the Essential Kit, a couple Buffer brushes and other limited edition retractable ones.  


And inside are my new babies! 


Lets take a closer look!

 [Synthetic Sigmax Duo (matte handles)- $24]

Description from Sigma: "The Synthetic Sigmax Duo contains two of our best-selling brushes with classic black matte handles. The brushes in this collection feature the exclusive Sigmax filament, which allows for flawless makeup application without absorption into the fibers. The F82 is soft, dense and round for seamless blending of mineral products onto the skin. The F84 is soft, dense and angled for easy buffing of blush or bronzer onto the skin."



Description from Sigma: "With rounded, dense top that best work to buff and blend contour shades under the cheekbone and jaw line for a chiseled look."


Description from Sigma: " Wide and slightly flat, firmer bristle blender used to blend colors together onto the lid with added control. Buff out harsh lines for a well blended effect."

And since my total exceeded $30, I got a free gift from Sigma. It's a mini eye shadow trio, featuring one shade from each of Sigma's best selling eye shadow palettes, Bare, Dare and Flare.



For more information, visit www.sigmabeauty.com. Use code SAVE2012 to get 10% off your purchase (valid until August 31, 2012). 

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)