NYX Round Lipstick in Femme

9:47 PM

Femme is my very first NYX lipstick and I adore it! It's super cheap but it delivers very well. I particularly like how bright red-orange it appears on me, - giving my pale face that pop of color! It is very creamy in texture, has a matte finish and lasts a couple of hours on me. However, I am not a fan of the soapy-like scent. I hope NYX will work on that.

Here are some swatches:
(natural lighting)
(with flash photography)


And some snapshots:
What do you think? Do you own Femme too? 
Let me know, ayt?


Until then.


Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

5 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)