My Very First MSF - Mac Stereo Rose

2:57 PM

Yep, you read that right! Stereo Rose is my very first mineralized skin finish from Mac. This product was originally released as part of the July 2005 Gold Play collection and was recently re-promoted with the Into The Groove collection. Honestly, I bought it just because of all the hype, but then again I'm glad I did. :)

As always, here are some snapshots:



Described as "coral with golden/bronze shimmering nuances", Stereo Rose is a warm coral that when applied with a light hand, gives that perfect warm flush to my cheeks. It is the only coral MSF and it is amazing! It looks a bit intimidating in the pan, but is gorgeous on the skin. The price is a little steep (Php1700), but the pan is pretty big so you get a lot of use with this doll.
 :)

Here are some swatches:


And on my cheeks:


I hope you can tell how it imparts just the right amount of coral glow and healthy quality to skin. The fine non-sparkly quality of the pigmentation is what makes this msf a winner, and what makes it look both natural and ethereal on the skin. Too bad it's a limited product. I hope it will not take another five years for Mac to repromote this product. 

Thoughts? What are you top MSF's? Let me know, ayt?

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D







You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

8 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)