L'Oreal Mat Magique All-In-One 12-Hour Matte Foundation

10:44 PM

Aside fr0m blogging, I also have a regular job. I am a staff nurse in a Maternity Hospital near my place and I wok on a 12-hour shift four times a week. I start my day by putting my make up - BB  cream, powder foundation, eyebrow powder, a bit of blush and a lipstick.

On that note, I rarely retouch my make up. It's not because I don't need to, but because I have so much work going on that I don't really have time to splurge on making sure my make up stays decently intact.

But then my life changed when I discovered the magic of not having to retouch all day with the new L'Oreal Mat Magique All-In-One 12-Hour Matte Powder Foundation. I'll tell y'all about it after the jump!



L'Oreal, the world leader in beauty, understands that today's modern women are all highly motivated to achieve success in her life, so they need a foundation that can keep up with their busy lifestyle. The brand's answer to this is Mat Magique, a 12-hour matte foundation that gives flawless full coverage and long-wear, so Filipina urban sophisticates can stay shine-free, worry-free, and flawless all day.

The science behind the magic? Thirty percent of the Mat Magique formula is made of volcanic perlite, a natural, non-irritating sebum absorber. This is the highest concentration of this shine-busting ingredient in a make up product to date. 

True to every word, Mat Magique is a product sent from beauty heaven to women (like me) who are constantly on-the-go and don't have retouching their make up on their priority list every single day. I've been using my compact for 3 straight weeks now and hands down, is the best drugstore powder foundation that I've ever used so far.



For starters, the hot pink casing is such an eye candy. I love how the color pops which makes me find it a lot easier inside my make up kit. Also, the sponge that came with it is not flimsy at all. Although I still use my beloved Sigma kabuki brush to apply this powder all over my face, I don't mind keeping the sponge because I know it will come handy one time.



Now the powder itself is divine. It's totally scent-free, finely-milled and blends easily onto the skin. It is a full-coverage foundation so if you have a lot of blemishes to hide, this would be your new best friend. It looks seamlessly and doesn't cake nor irritate my skin in any way. Also, a little goes a long way. And because it really does give me flawless skin even after 12 hours, I don't see myself hitting the pan very soon. I have combination skin and this powder, surprisingly, makes my skin shine-free all day! It is also infused with SPF34+++ which makes it even better.



Mat Magique in Rose Ivory on me!


Believe me, this powder is so superior that I am ditching my high-end powder foundation for the meantime (sorry, Nars). To prove my case, here's my before-heading-out pic (taken around 8am) and my on-my-way-home pic (taken inside the car at around 6pm) without retouching my foundation. Fyi, the difference in my lipstick color is due to my inability not to try a new lip color when I passed by the MUFE counter (oops!). 



Mat Magique also comes in five shades so a variety of skin tones would be able to use it. I have quite fair skin with yellow undertones and I use the shade Rose Ivory for your reference. Mat Magique retails for Php499 and is now available at all L'Oreal counters nationwide. Give it a try and #BelieveinMagique.

Thoughts?

For more information, like L'Oreal Paris Philippines on Facebook.

In other news, I just got engaged! Yey! Let me know if you girls would like me to blog about my wedding preparation too, ayt? Also, recommendations for wedding suppliers will be much appreciated too! :)

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)