MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder in Light

2:02 PM

Description from MAC: Formulated to provide a smooth, virtually invisible, fresh-looking finish. This soft, cream-like powder is carefully blended to provide the skin with extra care, nourishment and comfort. 

Sounds tasty, right? Especially for a girl like me with dry-combination skin. I have been using this for two weeks now and I'd tell my thoughts about this product in a bit. I'm NC20 and I have this in Light.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This powder offers medium coverage. I'd say it is between a blot powder and a studio fix. Its silky, buttery formula makes this powder melts on the skin, giving a soft natural sheen. It doesn't accentuate my dry patches, yet controls my slightly oily t-zone pretty well. It feels light on the skin, blends like a dream and doesn't look cakey or powdery. It is also loaded with nourishing ingredients like Shea Butter, Safflower Seed Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Olive Oil and LecithinBest of all, it didn't break me out! 

The only thing I didn't like is the scent of the powder. It smells odd (for me). But for the most part, I love how this powder gives me that flawless luminous skin. If you have dry to normal/combination skins, make sure to check this new generation of powder from Mac. You might also like it as much as I do! :)

Mac Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder (10 g/.35 oz) retails for US$23/Php1300 and comes in 8 shades (Light, Light Plus, Medium, Medium Plus, Medium Dark, Medium Deep, Medium Plus, Dark and Dark Deep)

Thoughts?

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)