A Little Bit of Mac and A Little Bit of Nars (Haul!)

2:56 AM


Sorry my sweets, but this will be another lazy post. I just picked up some stuff and I thought you might wanna check them out too. So here we go.

From Mac Shangri La:

Of Royalty lipstick from the Fabulous Felines collection (Cremesheen)

Yep, Fabulous Felines is already out! Unfortunately, I was not able to get Utterly Game blush because if was already sold out. But no biggie, I find it so like Melba anyway. I'm happy with bringing home just two lipsticks with me. I actually bought two tubes of Of Royalty but I might let go of the other one. Still thinking, haha.

and from Nars Gateway:

Firming Foundation in Deauville

Nars Schiap lipstick

I admit, this is an unnecessary purchase. I love Schiap that I got a back up even though I know that it will take me almost a life time to finish my first tube. I dunno what's with me, argh. 

Hopefully, I will be able to post reviews soon! Oh, and I won another giveaway so stay tuned for that post too, ayt? (wink)

Until then. 

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)