Launch of the SM Limited Edition Green Bag - The Good Bag

1:59 AM

Now that I am already a home maker, I find myself going to the supermarket more often compared when I was single. I plan, list and shop for all our groceries. I always opt to bring my own eco/reusable bag every time I shop because - (1) It's better for the environment and (2) I hate paying for the green fee (for the plastic bags).

That's why I was beyond excited when I received the news that SM will be launching a limited edition green bag which is so much bigger but for only Php35! Look how pretty this reusable bag is!


I learned from the launch that SM is the pioneer in offering reusable bags and to celebrate the 10th year of the Philippines’ first reusable bag, the SM Greenbag, SM Markets launched the limited edition SM Greenbag just in time for the holidays; a time filled with multiple shopping trips to groceries, supermarkets, and malls. Whether it’s Christmas shopping, enjoying a get together or reunion meal with family and friends, or stocking up on supplies to make that special feast for our loved ones, we all can’t avoid that mad shopping rush the ‘Ber’ months bring.

The new SM Greenbag sports stylish chevron waves of red and green that goes well with the Holidays but subtle enough to be used beyond the most awaited season. And for the same price, the new SM Greenbag now boasts a larger capacity of 3 shopping bags combined. This means, your holiday shopping just got better! Like the original SM Greenbag that started the green movement a decade ago, the new SM Greenbag’s reusability literally makes it an Earth-saver every time it is used and reused.

Seriously, how stunning is this new limited edition green bag. I don't mind toting this around like these Miss Philippines Earth Queens and Delegates.


(Miss Philippines-Eart 2017 Queens and Delegates: Shane Tormes, Kim de Guzman, Jessica Marasigan, Karen Ibasco, Vanessa Castillo, and Nellza Bautista)

So next time you shop, show some love for Mother Earth and use the SM Limited Edition Green Bag!

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Shane Tormes, Kim de Guzman,
Jessica Marasigan, Karen Ibasco, Vanessa Castillo, and Nellz
a Bautista
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)