Let Your Skin Glow The Natural Way With Himalaya Herbals

11:03 AM

Fact is, I have really sensitive skin. As much as I would like to pile the newest skin care line all over my face, the thought of waking up to red, irritated skin makes me think otherwise. So I always do a spot check. ALWAYS.

But for some odd reasons, I completely disregarded my self-imposed protocol and went crazy testing out Himalaya Herbals skin care line. Maybe the word "herbal" made me feel safe, or the fact that their products smell oh-so-good made me vulnerable. Whatever it is, I'm glad I did because I'm completely head-over-heels with their product range!


 About the Company – The Himalaya Drug Company

• Science-based multinational herbal personal care and pharmaceutical company
• Family owned since 1930 
• Products sold worldwide in over 85 countries
• Manufacturing in Dubai, India
• One product sold every 1/8th of a second
• Major Hubs – Dubai, Middle East, Russia, India, Singapore, Malaysia
• Recommended by medical professionals worldwide
• Global Headquarters – Dubai 
• Asia-Pacific Head Office at Singapore

About the Brand – Himalaya Herbals

Himalaya Herbals, founded in 1930, is a recognized global pioneer and leader in the use of modern science in the development of herbal products. Himalaya Herbals have a range of ‘head to heel’ herbal healthcare and personal care products. The range comprises of over 300 products in Personal Care and Pharmaceutical category which contains 100% Herbal Actives. The legacy of researching nature forms the foundation of Himalaya Herbals operations. Himalaya Herbals utilizes modern research and development practices to rediscover and validate Ayurveda’s secrets. Cutting-edge technology is employed to create pharmaceutical-grade ayurvedic products. It is these stringent quality standards that have led Himalaya Herbals products to be endorsed by over 300,000 doctors and accepted by consumers in over 80 countries who rely on Himalaya for their health and personal care needs. Every quarter of a second, a Himalaya product is bought by someone somewhere in the world. 

Himalaya Herbals is a range of natural, effective and safe products that use special herbs carefully selected from nature. Combining the best of herbal formulations with years of scientific research, these products effectively restore your skin's natural health and vitality.

• 100% Herbal Actives 
• Free from harmful chemicals – SLS, SLES, Parabens, Pthalates etc
• Dermatologically Tested 
• Hypoallergenic 
• No Animal Testing
• Suitable For Women, Men And Children
• Clinically Tested for effectiveness

Himalaya Herbals's product range includes the ff: (1) Purifying Neem Face 
Wash, (2) Purifying Neem Foaming Face Wash, (3) Gentle Exfoliating Daily Face Wash, (4) Clear Complexion Whitening Face Wash (my current fave), (5) Clear Compexion Whitening Day Cream, (6) Nourishing Skin Cream, and (7) Complete Care Herbal Toothpaste.

Purifying Neem Foaming Face Wash (retails for Php189/150ml) and
Purifying Neem Face Wash (retails for Php129/100ml)


Specifically formulated to give you clear, problem-free skin, a soap-free daily use face wash that cleanses your skin by removing excess oil and impurities without over-drying. Neem, well-known for its purifying and antibacterial properties, kills problem-causing bacteria. Combined with Turmeric, it helps control acne and pimples, leaving skin soft clear, refreshed and problem-free.

My take: Both formulation (gel and foam) is a joy to use; - light and very comfortable on the skin. Despite being soap-free, it lathers decently and has a very relaxing scent. And for that matter, I use this as my evening facial wash because it makes my skin feel refreshed. I also noticed that my skin stopped breaking out when I started using this tube. Love this!

Clear Complexion Whitening Face Wash (retails for Php129/100ml) 


A soap-free, daily use face wash that cleanses and clarifies your skin of impurities, giving you a clear, radiant and even complexion. Saffron, well-known for its complexion enhancing properties helps clear skin of spots and blemishes while Licorice and White Dammer lightens the skin tone restoring your skin;s natural fairness. Pomegrante nourishes while Cucumber soothes your skin.

My take: If I didn't know that this is a facial wash, I might slapped it on my face with the thought of it being a moisturizer. Damn, this facial wash is so rich that it can pass as a night cream. I love that it cleanses my face thoroughly, and then leaves my skin exquisitely smooth and hydrated afterwards. It may not lather as soapy as other cleansers (because it is sulphate free, which is good btw), but it really does the job of taking out all the impurities on my face in one wash. Plus, it smells so divine! Hands down, this my favorite product from the range.

Gentle Exfoliating Daily Face Wash (retails for Php124/100ml) 


 A soap-free, daily use exfoliating face wash that effectively cleanses your skin and gently exfoliates dead skin cells. Apricot granules gently scrub off dead skin cells, help stimulate fresh cell growth and prevent formulation of balckheads. Neem and Lemon deep cleanses and remove excess oil while Aloe Vera soothes your skin and maintains its natural moisture balance, leaving your skin fresh, rejuvenated and glowing.

My take: Because I have sensitive skin, I'm not really a big fan with the idea of using an exfoliating agent on my skin on a daily basis. Yes, I do use a facial scrub every 4 days but that's it. However, I find that this one is indeed gentle enough for daily use. It's infused with fine, small granules that doesn't hurt the skin. It's also has a relaxing scent that makes me feel like being pampered in a spa every time I use it. If you don't have sensitive skin like I do, I'm sure you'd love using this every single day of your life.

Clear Complexion Whitening Day Cream (retails for Php229/50g)


A light and non-greasy cream, enriched with extracts of Glycyrrhiza Glabra (licorice) and Vateria Indica (White Damer), provides triple whitening action: (1) Helps in clear complexion; (2) Breakthrough herbal sunblock Cinnabloc provides UV proyection and (3) Reduces skin darkening.

My take: Housed in a glass container, this tinted moisturizer works really well as a make up base. Its lightweight formulation makes it possible to be readily absorbed by the skin in seconds. It makes the skin feel smoother and softer. However, I find the scent of this one a bit overpowering for my liking. Also, it may be tinted-looking but it doesn't have coverage fyi. I just started using this one a few days ago so it is still a bit premature for me to vouch on its capacity to lighten spots, but I'll keep y'all posted on that.

Nourishing Skin Cream (retails for Php99/50ml)


A light and non-greasy daily use cream, to keep your skin healthy and supple. Aloe Vera nourishes and moisturizes, while Winter Cherry and Indian Kino Tree protect the skin from pollution and dry weather.

My take: I love how moisturizing this cream is without the tacky, sticky feel. It leaves the skin smooth and soft to touch, and it also soothes the dry patches near my mouth. I also enjoy using this as an eye cream and as a cuticle cream. It's mildly scented as well.

Complete Care Herbal Toothpaste (retails for Php39/40g)


Has Miswak and natural astringents which ensure your gums remain healthy and protected. It has an advanced herbal formulation that provides 12 hour protection form harmful germs and removes surface stains and plaque build-up on teeth.

My take: I'm a bit picky with my toothpaste because some tend to make my chin area break out. Well, I'm happy to report that this one did a great job in cleaning my teeth and in making my breath smell fresh longer and it didn't break me out. So triple hooray for that! 

Himalaya Herbals is present  in leading retail stores like Watsons, SM, Robinsons, Shopwise and Mercury across the nation. For more information, like Himalaya Herbals Philippines on Facebook.

Have you tried anything from Himalaya Herbals? What's your favorite product? Let me know!

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)