Hello iPhone 5!

9:20 AM

After being a fanatic of Android phones (specifically Samsung Galaxy S Series), I finally decided to make the switch and got myself an iPhone 5. I was actually debating on waiting for the local release of Samsung Galaxy S4, but the size of it turned me off.

So say hello to my new call & text buddy; - iPhone 5!



Funny, because I've never been enticed with any of the previous iPhone models (primarily because of how much those weigh). I'd say what pushed my change of heart is the fact that this one is lighter, slimmer and faster compared to older models. 

And to keep my iPhone 5 looking fabulous and protected at the same time, I got this Speck SmartFlex Card (retails for Php1200) in Purple (my fave color!) from Digital Walker.



I love that I can skip my wallet and carry up to 3 cards (or bills) securely in its build-in-slot. It's also made from a flexible polymer for lightweight, durable protection.



Now, what apps should I install on my iPhone? Suggestions are very much appreciated!

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)