NIVEA Body UV Whitening Serum

12:17 AM

I've always associated the word serum in skin care with something potent and phenomenal. My skin is always yearning for nourishment and hydration, that's why I never skip putting back moisture into my skin. While moisturizers keep the skin hydrated, serums deliver a much greater concentration of nutrients deeply into the skin, making it more radiantly-looking.  

I've used a ton of serums from different brands on my face, but never did I imagine lavishing one for my entire body. Say hello to the Philippines' first and only intensive whitening and repair serum for the body; - NIVEA UV Whitening Serum.



This is NIVEA’s first foray in introducing serum to the Philippine market, in its pursuit to provide more long-lasting whitening products that do not only stop at whitening, but persist to create a healthier, more vibrant skin tone that lasts. The NIVEA UV Whitening Serum contains real Vitamin C, nature extracts, UV filters and Hydra IQ that ensure whiter, healthier, more even-toned and moisturized skin within just 14 days, with results that visibly last.

NIVEA Body UV Whitening Serum offers a multitude of benefits for the skin. See the list below!

1.       Advanced UVA & UVB cell protection with SPF25 and PA++
2.       Nourishes sun damaged skin
3.       Enriched with Licorice for fairer skin tone
4.       Enhances and supports the skin renewal process
5.       Infused with Hydra IQ and Red Seaweed
6.       Enriched with natural Vitamin C from CamuCamu
7.       Enriched with 95% anti-oxidant pure Vitamin C derivative
8.       Light and non-sticky texture
9.       Gives more radiant and fairer skin tone all over the body
10.   Gives smooth and even skin tone all over the body
11.   Skin compatibility is dermatologically approved


At first, I wasn't completely sure with the idea of a body serum. Formula-wise, most serums tend to run thick, goopy and can totally leave the skin with that horrible icky silicone-y feeling. Just the thought of putting something like that all over my body scares me to the death. 

Now, if you also have the same inhibitions, fear not because the consistency of this body serum is more fluid-like (see pic below), allowing the skin to absorb the product instantly. It leaves the skin supple, soft, hydrated and velvety-smooth to touch without the sticky feeling. Its advanced UVA & UVB protection with SPF25 and PA++ was also a huge plus. It is also infused with a clean, refreshing citrus-y scent that smells oh-so-heavenly! 


I have been using this body serum for a little over a month now and it has been working really great for me. My skin looks more even-toned and healthier. I love this so much that I'm thinking of getting a back up tube already!

The new NIVEA UV Whitening Serum is currently available in all Watsons branches. It conveniently comes in 200ml tubes for only SRP 219.00.


Have you tried this already? Share your thoughts!

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)