Illamasqua Cream Blush In LAID

10:35 PM

Who doesn't need another bright rose pink cream blush? I bet every girl needs this! If you love that candy pink flush + dewy natural finish, I'm sure you will also love my new favorite cream blush in my entire collection, - Illamasqua Cream Blush In LAID



This blush goes on super smooth and is highly pigmented but still looks natural on my skin. It stays on decently and leaves that gorgeous candy pink shade that is perfect for the apples of the cheeks (this is how I wish Nars Penny Lane to be) I love how it perks up my complexion in an instant! It is very creamy in texture and gives that nice dewy finish, -but definitely not in an oily way.

Here are some swatches:

(natural lighting)
(with camera flash)

And here is a comparison between Illamasqua Laid and Mac Cremeblend blush in Florida (Limited Edition)


Laid is lighter and has a lilac undertone compared to Mac Florida. Both are extremely gorgeous but Illamasqua's formulation is definitely better than Mac.  

Thoughts? Let me know, ayt?

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)