Pond's Acne Clear Facial Foam and Leave-On Expert Clearing Gel

10:37 PM

Like every normal human being on the planet, I also get those nasty pimples every now and then. I used to apply high end products to makes those zits go away, but ever since I discovered local products that actually work without breaking the bank, I can now indulge in having clear skin without burning cash. And one of my recent discovery to make acne a thing of the past is the new Pond's Acne Clear Facial Foam and Leave-On Expert Clearing Gel.



During the press launch, Pond's revealed that they formulated an innovative combination of Thymol and Terpineol for the new Pond's Acne Clear product range. Imbued with revolutionary Lock + Clear fighting Active Thymo-T Essence, which penetrates deep inside bacteria cells to clear acne from the root. This breakthrough helps acne-prone women to have clearer and smother skin in as fast as three days.

Truth be told, I was a little skeptical with this claim. But I tried it on myself and really, in just a matter of three days, the big pimple on my chin disappeared. I just washed my face using the Pond's Acne Clear Facial Foam and then apply the Leave-On Expert Clearing Gel on the pimple twice a day - morning and night. I love how the clearing gel has a very lightweight consistency. It sinks right into the skin and it behaves well under make up. It smells really nice too.

The new #PondsAcneClear Facial Foam and  Leave-On Expert Clearing Gel are now available at all leading drugstores, supermarkets and department stores in the Philippines. Pond's Acne Clear Facial Foam is available in 2 tube sizes: 50g - Php85; 100g - Php155; as well as 2 sachet sizes: 10g - Php15; 4g - Php6. While Pond's Acne Clear  Leave-On Expert Clearing Gel is available in 20g - Php180.

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)