Natural Collection Bronzing Powder in Sun Shine

10:52 PM

I received this as a prize from Alesha and I am completely obsessed with it. I am talking about the Natural Collection Bronzing Powder in Sun Shine (which of course you guys already know because of the title,lol). The Natural Collection is a brand that is available through Boots stores and online at the Boots website. This is such a wonderful product and is relatively inexpensive as well (£1.99). Unfortunately, this line is not available here in the Philippines but nonetheless, I am so happy that I have it now in my collection.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It promises to give that soft sun kissed glow to the face and I have to say that this is exactly what it does to my skin. I have relatively light skin and this product just gives that right amount of color on my cheeks. It is a pink toned bronzer and suits my coloring perfectly!


Swatches:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(without flash)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(with flash)


Here's Sun Shine on my cheeks:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
What can you say about my new bronzer? Let me know, ayt?




Until then.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

4 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)