Christian Louboutin Silky Satin Lip Colour in Youpiyou 510

3:11 PM

Today, let me share with y'all the most expensive lipstick in my stash (and perhaps in the entire beauty industry) at US$90 per tube. It's from Christian Louboutin and everything about it spells luxury at its finest!



 First of all, let me just say how jaw-dropping gorgeous is the packaging of this lipstick. It is gold and has a glossy finish to it that represents the formula of the lipstick (silky satin). Even the box that houses the lipstick looks so regal.  It even has a small pouch that I can use to protect the lipstick from scratches when I carry it inside my bag. It also comes with a beige strand that I can use in case I want to hang this lipstick on my neck as an accessory (which I would probably never do).



Now, let's talk about the formula of this bad boy. I own lipsticks from designer brands like Chanel, Tom Ford, YSL and Guerlain, but nothing beats this Christian Louboutin one. The formula of this lipstick is insane! I can have the driest lips on planet and put this on without priming my lips with a balm or a primer, and this lipstick would still glide like butter on my lips. It is very creamy and very moisturizing as well. I thought my Tom Ford lipsticks were the best, but this is wayyy better!



The pigmentation is also out-of-this-world. I have this in the shade Youpiyou and it is a gorgeous bold warm red with a nice sheen to it. I normally don't lean on reds but this absolutely won my heart. I just love how crisp it is and how it's really a stunning color. It may not be that unique of a color, but the formula just makes this lipstick extra special. I also like how this compliments my warm undertones.



Swatch!



In action!



Also I think it's worth mentioning that the name of the lipstick shade is written just on the box and no where on the lipstick itself. That's why I keep my Christian Louboutin lipsticks on their respective boxes so I can easily tell them apart (I also reviewed Impera).

Now, do I think this lipstick is worth US$90? I'd say it's worth the splurge because I find that the formula is way superior than anything that I've tried so far. Plus, the packaging is such a masterpiece on its own.

How about you? What do you think?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)