Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lipstick in Seduisante

10:08 PM

There is something peculiar with my make up choices/purchases recently. Most of you know that I am a die hard fan of wearing bright lip colors. I'm quite lazy with my make up that's why I always feel that popping a bold lip color would somewhat balance out my (always) bare eye lids. 

But recently, I find myself reaching for more subtle lip colors (read:nudes) more often than usual. On that note, I have been wearing Mac Please Me non stop since I got it. It's a great color but I just want more options. I don't have a lot of muted lip colors in my stash so I decided to add a shade that I have tried in the store before and loved on myself, but just never had the hang of getting it. That lipstick is no other than Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lipstick in Seduisante.



Seduisante is a soft pink that packs just the right color on my lips. This reminds me of Mac Angel and Mac Creme Cup, but I find this a lot pinkier. It is not overly nude that I could pass as dead every time I wear it. It is not as pigmented as a Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet, but the color is definitely buildable. I have pigmented lips to begin with, but this beauty shows up true-to-color on my lips with 3-4 swipes. It also has a nice sheen to it that makes my lips appear more luscious than their actual condition. 


The formula of this lipstick is so forgiving and moisturizing that I can just slap this on my lips even at their driest point and still be okay with it. It has a nice slip to it that applying this is such a breeze. I can even get away with reapplying this without looking at the mirror. It is comparable to a Mac lustre finish but way more pigmented.



However, aside from the hefty price tag (Php1650), another downside of this beauty is that it is not as long lasting on the lips compared to a matte or a liquid lipstick formula. I find that this lasts on me for just 3-4 hrs and it completely disappears after I've eaten. This is something that doesn't bother me though because reapplying this is such a joy to do. Plus, with a packaging this luxurious looking, I don't mind flashing this all the time!



Swatch!




On me!



As far as I know, Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lipstick in Seduisante is part of the permanent collection and is available at all Chanel counters nationwide (inside Rustan's Department Store).

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)