Belo SunExpert Perfecting Shield Tinted Sunscreen With SPF 50 PA++++

10:47 AM

If there is one product that I have used every single day (and recommended to all my friends) last Summer, it is no other than the Belo SunExpert Perfecting Shield Tinted Sunscreen With SPF 50 PA++++. I first sampled this at Sampleroom.ph and right after the first application, I knew I would love this sunscreen to bits! It is one of those products that helped me manage the scorching heat these past few months.


 For starters, I love the squeeze-type packaging. I like the narrow nozzle because it allows me to dispense just the right amount of product every time without making a hot mess (no leaks or dirty caps). It's fuzz-free and is perfect for traveling.


Now let me tell you this. I was initially surprised when I received this and saw that the shade states medium to deep (which is the only shade that it comes with btw). I'm quite pale and my skin color is nothing near the standard medium nor deep tones. That is why, I got the shock of my life when I first dispersed the product out and it turned out to be so much lighter than what I expected. Thanks God! 


So if you have light skin tones like I do, do not fret. I'd say this is such a universal shade and that it would work for all skin tones because of its tone adapt technology. The coverage is very light but it still manages to even out my skin tone. If you need more coverage, you can build it up or you can opt to apply a BB cream or a foundation on top of this sunscreen and it will work just fine. 

What made me love this tinted sunscreen the most is the formula. It is very lightweight that it sinks right into my skin after application. It is not sticky and it can be worn under make up. I just use my fingers to apply this all over my face and it blends like a dream. It dries completely into a matte finish too which is quite rare for a tinted sunscreen. You can get away from not setting this with powder and it will not slide off your face.

Aside from that, it doesn't have the infamous sunblock scent if you know what I mean. It is not heavily scented which I do appreciate a lot. I also have sensitive skin and sometimes face sunscreens with high SPF breaks me out. But this did not break me out which makes me love it even more.

Just take note that this has high SPF which causes a bit of a white cast when your picture is taken with flash photography. I also use this for everyday wear only (and when I hiked) and I find that it really helped protect my skin from burning . I wore a water-resistant sunblock on my face when I went swimming though.

In action!


Belo SunExpert Perfecting Shield Tinted Sunscreen With SPF 50 PA++++ (50ml) is available at all leading department stores nationwide and is priced at Php449.75. It is seriously one of the best tinted sunscreens that I've tried. Having said that, I highly recommend this product!

Have you tried this newest tinted sunscreen from Belo? Share your thoughts!

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)