Cutex Brights Nail Polish Collection: Lemon Lush, Tangerine Kiss and Blueberry Blast

11:53 PM

Dolls, don't let the gloomy weather keep you from wearing bright, fun colors. Flaunt those fingertips this season with fun, vibrant colors from Cutex's Brights! Collection which would put you in a happy mood instantly. The collection consists of five shades - Tangerine Kiss, Lemon Lush, Blueberry Blast, Cherry on Top and Kiwi Berry. I have three nail polishes from this collection and they are all gorgeous!


For starters, Cutex is an established American brand of nail care products that carries nail polishes, implements and nail care solutions for women who love to pamper and keep their nails healthy and gorgeous-looking. Cutex Nail Colors are toxin-free and with keratin-enriched formula that are safe to use and will not damage your nails.


Now onto these pretty nail polishes, shall we?


Lemon Lush is a slightly muted highlighter yellow with gold micro shimmers. You need 2-3 coats to achieve full opacity with this color. It goes on smooth, but I find that it dries after 3-5 minutes (which I thing is a long wait). Funny thing is how this color reminded me on how I used to paint my nails with Stabilo when I was a kid. Nonetheless, it's a fun color and I couldn't wait to paint my toes with it!


Tangerine Kiss is a medium deep orange with gold micro shimmers and is my fave from the bunch. I love that this color can look great on a variety of colors - from light to deep skin tone. It goes opaque in two coats and is such a breeze to apply. The drying time is a bit shorter with this one - around 2-3 minutes only. The best part is it is infused with a refreshing orange scent. Seriously, I couldn't help sniffing my nails all day long!


Blueberry Blast is a refreshing turquoise blue with gold micro shimmers. It may appear quite sheer at first coat, but give it at least 3 coats for full coverage. The formula of this one is divine. It's not tacky nor overly runny. It goes perfectly smooth on the nails. It dries after 2-3 minutes as well. This shade reminds me so much of the infamous China Glaze For Audrey but a tad lighter and at half the cost. I love this color family so much that I'm thinking of using it as a color motif on my wedding. Such a beauty to the eye!


Over all, Cutex Nail Colors from Brights! Collection have excellent formula and longevity. They stay for 5-7 days without chipping. They are all very easy to apply and all colors are screams very summery. I just wished that the drying time was shorter though.

So dolls, be it on your nails, your lips or your whole ensemble, don't be afraid to wear colors. Believe me, a pop of color in your life never hurts. So nail the color thread!

Cutex Nail Colors from the Brights! Collection retails for Php165 per bottle and are available at selected Watsons, Landmark, Robinsons Department Store & Supermarket nationwide.

What's your fave color from the collection?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)