Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Candy Coral

10:00 AM

After ages of curiosity about the Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blushes, I was able to finally try one. I have the one in the shade Candy Coral and surprisingly, I really think I quite like it.


 For starters, Maybelline Dream Bouncy blushes has this revolutionary gel formula that provides a quirky, squishy bouncy texture. It's a cream-to-powder blush that adds just the right pop of color to the cheeks. It's lightweight, buildable and very easy to blend onto the skin.


Candy Coral is a bright peachy-pink blush with micro shimmers. It's quite similar to Nars Orgasm blush, but less intense and shimmery. If you will base the pigmentation on how it looks on the pan, you'd be disappointed though. Despite how intense it looks, it has low to average color pay off depending on your coloring. I'm quite fair and I still need perhaps 4-5 dabs for the color to show up on my skin. Also, this is used best with your fingers. Don't even try using a blush brush because it will pick up absolutely nothing.


But despite its downsides, I still like it because with just a tad of patience and a good number of swipes, I get a really natural sheer wash of color on my cheeks with this product. I never worry about overdoing it or ending up looking like a clown with this blush that I can just apply this on-the-go and mirror-less. Best of all, unlike most cream blushes, this one doesn't break me out. 


Swatch!


In action!



Bottom line is, if you are eyeing for a highly-pigmented blush, then this wouldn't be up your alley. Also, this wouldn't show up across a wide variety of skin tones. If you are anything between fair to medium light, go for it. But if you're darker than that, I'd say skip it. It's staying power is not the best as well (around 2-3 hrs only), so if you're interested with this blush, you might wanna make sure to have your pan handy for touch ups.

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Candy Coral (5.6g) retails for Php429 and is available at all Maybelline counters nationwide. 

For more information, like Maybelline Philippines on Facebook.

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)