Care For Your Legs With Antistax

12:39 PM

Aside from blogging, I have a full time work. I am an OR/DR nurse by profession and let me tell you, assisting in operations can really be tiresome. Despite all the stress, fatigue and anxiety that my work brings, I love my work. So to make sure that I stay in my best state every shift, I keep a healthy lifestyle and I take vitamins and supplements to help nourish my body. One particular supplement that I find extremely helpful for my legs is Antistax. 


 Antistax is a special line of vein supplement developed by one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies, Boehringer Ingelheim, to avaoid tired, heavy legs. Antistax turns to the power of nature and science in making legs look and feel their best, leaving them refreshed and revived, in going through the catwalks of life.

Available in two forms - topical cooling leg gel and oral supplement - Antistax provides a Holistic management approach to tired, heavy legs. 


The Antistax Cooling Leg Gel contains Bioactive Flaven, a type of flavonoid derived from a special variety of grape leaves, and the calming and cooling properties of peppermint oil and menthol, offering immediate relaxation. Let me tell you, this is my life saver! I always apply this at the end of my day and it never fails to soothe my tired, heavy and aching legs. I also love that it's almost scent-free and how its cooling effect stays for hours. Even my boyfriend couldn't thank me enough for bringing this to our recent trip to Singapore because he also appreciated the relief that this cooling leg gel gives after taking a gazillion walk. 


The Antistax Tablet, on the other hand, offers 360mg of the Bioactive Flaven which may help improve the blood flow in the legs and fight tired, heavy legs. Together with my B-complex, I take one tab once a day. And yes, Antistax is safe to be taken with any other medication and its natural ingredients make it safe for anyone to use. However, for pregnant or nursing moms or for people who are hypersensitive to red vine leaf extract, it is still best to consult a doctor before taking Antistax.

You see, my work requires me to be mostly on my feet and my hardworking legs needs all the pampering that they deserve. Going through the spa helps, but I feel its necessary to care for them from the inside. Often the most overlooked part of the body, the legs are more prone to damage and deterioration from all the hard work of supporting the body's many strenuous activities.  You may not know it, but your legs have issues too.

Varicose Veins are swollen, bluish and red veins caused by blood accumulation due to damaged valves. They usually happen in your legs. Varicose veins are also a sign of Chronic Venous Insufficiency - a leg-vein disease prevalent among women. It results from an abnormal blood flow among the leg veins and results to tiredness and heaviness of legs, cramp, pain, swelling and fatigue. 

So it is imperative to care for our legs at the earliest possible. Antistax really helps. To learn more about Antistax and leg health care, visit www.antistax.com.ph and/or like AntistaxPh on Facebook.

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss, 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)