Mango 2014 Mid-Year SALE Haul!

9:02 PM

Fact is, I have been holding on to some pieces in my closet for so long now. Like most women out there, I have this hopeful thought that I'd again fit into these pieces after some time. Unfortunately, that was not the case. So with a heavy heart, I tossed everything that no longer fits me.

Now that I have the luxury of additional closet space, I decided hit the Mango store at SM The Block last Friday before heading to work. They were having their mid-year sale and I thought it was the perfect time for me to revamp my wardrobe without breaking the bank. 



See my humble haul after the jump!

Petal Sleeve Blouse in Fuschia (reduced from Php1450 to Php995)

Textured Blouse in Apple (reduced from Php1250 to Php895)

Tailored Cotton Shirt in Coral (reduced from Php1250 to Php625)

Tie Print Top (reduced from Php1450 to Php995)

Chest Pocket Blouse in White (reduced from Php1250 to Php895)

Decorative Pocket Satin Blouse in Navy (reduced from Php995 to Php695)

Satin Panel Lightweight T-shirt in Black (reduced from Php995 to Php695)

Ruffled Floral Chiffon Dress in Violetta - Red (reduced from Php2250 to Php1450)

Ruffled Floral Chiffon Dress in Gardenia - Neutral (reduced from Php2250 to Php1450)

And that's everything that I got. I'm planning to get a few more items, so stay tuned for my next haul, ayt? How about you dolls? Did you get anything from the Mango sale? Let me know!

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)