Fashion Collective HAUL: Mango, Miss Selfridge, Warehouse and Yhansy

11:36 PM

I went out yesterday to check out two shops that I particularly adore - Zara and Topshop. Both brands are currently having their mid-season sale and I couldn't let this opportunity pass by without scanning through their racks. On that note, I went to Shangri La with a hopeful will but unfortunately, nothing in their shelves stood out to me. 

So yup, no Zara and Topshop pieces for me. Booh! But don't fret because I still have a small collective haul to show to y'all (which y'all know by now based on the title of this post). Luckily, I decided to drop by at Warehouse and at Miss Selfridge. They were also on sale which makes me one happy camper. After a good 1-2hrs of non-stop fitting, I was able to go home with a decent number of amazing items. Also, I got a few more pieces from Mango awhile back which I will also show in this collective haul post. 


See everything that I got after the jump!


Lets start with Mango, shall we? I was on the hunt for the swan printed shorts that I saw online so I checked their Trinoma branch and found one in my size. 

(reduced from Php1450 to Php895)

I browsed a little more and minutes later, I was out with another pair of shorts and a jumpsuit/romper. 

(reduced from Php995 to Php95)

((reduced from Php1950 to Php1250)

Now onto my pieces from Warehouse. I got a shift dress and another playsuit.

(reduced from Php3545  to Php1772.50)

(reduced from Php2945 to Php1472.50)

Next stop, Miss Selfridge. It was my first time exploring their store and I instantly fell in love with their pieces. I got a peplum top, a box-type-ish top, and yes, another playsuit. If you haven't noticed yet, I love playsuits! 

(reduced from Php2195 to Php999)

(reduced from Php2195 to Php999)

(reduced from Php2995 to Php1499)

And last but not the least, I also got some statement necklaces from Yhansy. 


These necklaces retail for Php299.75 to Php499.75, but they were on sale for only Php100 a pop. What an awesome deal, right?

So that wraps my collective haul. Have you dolls been shopping lately too? Share with me your recent awesome finds, ayt? 

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)