Belo Essentials AcnePro Pimple-Fighting Gel Face Wash, Treatment Toner and Pimple Gel

6:25 PM

Most people say I'm blessed with good skin. Thanks to my DNA and my never-go-to-sleep-with-make-up-on rule, I pretty much enjoy acne-free skin most of the time. I say most of the time, not always. The fact of the matter is that I'm not immune to zits and my skin still breaks out every once in a while. That's why I still tend to keep acne-fighting products sitting on my bathroom cabinet just in case. 

Having said that, my skin went all crazy on me last month. Zits squatted on my forehead and chin. I was about to repurchase my beloved Mario Badescu Acne Facial Cleanser to remedy my pimple-infested situation, but I stumbled upon this Belo Essentials AcnePro set at Watsons.


It's relatively cheaper than Mario Badescu, and best of all, after 3 weeks of daily usage, my skin cleared intensively - without leaving dark post-acne marks!

Belo Essentials AcnePro Pimple-Fighting Gel Face Wash (50ml) - "The first step in Belo Essentials AcnePro 3-Step Clear Skin System. It effectively helps eliminate acne-causing bacteria and remove excess oil, leaving skin smoother and pimple-free. Infused with Purified Bee Venom clinically proven to treat mild to moderate acne and reduce inflammation."

My take: Hands down, my favorite product in this set! Its gel-like consistency lathers beautifully on the skin. It's non-drying and leaves the skin refreshed and soft-to-touch. It's mildly scented, oil-free and non-comedogenic. It's very much comparable to Mario Badescu Acne Facial Wash if you'd ask me, but without the hefty price tag. It works and I would never get tired of repurchasing this.

Belo Essentials AcnePro Treatment Toner (60 ml) - "The second step in Belo Essentals AcnePro 3-Step Clear Skin System. It effectively helps unclog congested pores, dry up pimples and exfoliate dead skin cells, leaving skin smoother and pimple-free. Infused with Purified Bee Venom clinically proven to treat mild to moderate acne and reduce inflammation."

My take: I love that it helps get rid of residual dirt on my skin, but I find the scent a bit strong. I'm sure it does its part in making my zits go away, but I'm not the biggest fan. Perhaps because it has alcohol in it, I find that it leaves my skin a bit dry. I like it, but I don't love it. I would switch back to Belo Essentials Moisture-Rich toner (the blue one) once I'm done with this. I'm still on the fence if I would repurchase this.

Belo Essentials AcnePro Pimple Gel (10g) - "The third step in Belo Essentals AcnePro 3-Step Clear Skin System. It helps dry up pimples fast, calm inflammation and promote healing and anti-bacterial action, leaving skin smoother and pimple free. Infused with Purified Bee Venom clinically proven to treat mild to moderate acne and reduce inflammation."

My take: Now this is a shocker! I didn't expect this to be this amazing. It does everything that it claims - it dries pimples fast without leaving dark, post acne-marks. It works well in zapping whiteheads too. I even applied this onto a cystic acne (it leaves a slight tingly sensation by the way) and it disappeared without leaving a trace in 3-4 days. Love this to death!

Standard retail prices:
 Belo Essentials AcnePro Pimple-Fighting Gel Face Wash (50ml) - Php99.75
Belo Essentials AcnePro Treatment Toner (60ml) - Php79.75
Belo Essentials AcnePro Pimple Gel (10g) - Php149.75

Have you tried this line already? Share your thoughts!

For more information like Belo Essentials on Facebook.

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)