Snoe White No. 4 Lightening Licorice Beauty Bar

10:26 PM

Snoe White No. 4 Lightening Licorice Beauty Bar is the brand's answer to people who wants to achieve fairer skin the gentle way. Yes my dolls, having sensitive skin is no longer a road block in having that whiter, more even skin tone. I have sensitive skin and sometimes strong whitening agents tend to make my skin itch and all-dried up. Totally not a pretty sight!

Good thing I stumbled upon Snoe White No. 4 Lightening Licorice Beauty Bar through GlamourBox. Let me tell you, it only took me a couple washes to convince myself that I love this soap. 


For starters, it lathers beautifully and leaves my skin feeling silky soft. It has a very faint scent and best of all, I think it really works! You see, I noticed how the tiny dark spots (caused by insect bites) on my calf lightened remarkably after my continuous use of this soap.  I'm already on my third bar and I think I would repurchase again. Added bonus, it's purple which if you haven't noticed yet is my fave color.


Snoe White No. 4 Lightening Licorice Beauty Bar contains Glabridina that inhibits pigmentation by preventing Tyrosinase which is responsible for dark spots. It delays skin aging, while giving you that pinkish radiant glow. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that were derived from licorice - a potent whitening ingredient. 



Snoe White No. 4 Lightening Licorice Beauty Bar retails for Php139. For more information about this amazing product, visit http://www.snoebeauty.com/ or like Snoe Beauty Inc on Facebook.


Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss, 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)