Maintain The Shape Of Your Bags With Poppy Bag Cushions

6:05 PM

Aside from jewelries, I love investing on classic designer bags. Aside from the fact that they would last me a lifetime, just the thought of passing them on to my future daughter/s is enough for me to justify my every bag purchase. And since most of these bags come with a staggering price tag, I always make sure to keep them in outstanding condition, as much as possible. 

One way to make sure that my bags retain their original shape and prevent wrinkles is by stuffing them up. I used to just pile them with old pillows, until I came across with something much better - Poppy Bag Cushions.


 Treat your bag with utmost love. No need to stuff it with tissues, towels or paper. With Poppy's Omni-Fresh technology, Poppy Bag Cushions will certainly keep your bags fresh and dry.


Poppy Bag Cushions come in a variety of colors and sizes. They can even customize one for you. I have the oversize one (12" x 15"), and it fits my Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM perfectly!


Can you see how slouchy and droopy my Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM without a bag cushion inside?


Now, with Poppy bag cushion inside. And just like magic, it now sits like a boss - structured and crease-free!


For more information, like The Poppy PH on Facebook.

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)