Zap Those Zits Away With Mario Badescu Drying Lotion

12:09 AM

Aside from spilling food on my shirt (which happens quite frequently), another thing that makes my confidence sink to the ground is waking up with a huge zit on my face. The bigger, the louder my scream (literally!). To make sure that I'm ready to zap those zits away asap, I always make sure to have a bottle of my ever-so-reliable Mario Badescu Drying Lotion on hand. 


 Description: "Mario Badescu Drying Lotion is a fast acting, effective acne spot treatment. Formulated with salicylic acid, calamine and other quick-drying ingredients, this product will shrink ugly whiteheads virtually overnight while you sleep. While other acne spot treatments can irritate and dry delicate or sensitive skin, this product is safe for all skin types."


This really does what it claims - it minimizes blemishes and shrinks cystic acne break out effectively. It may not totally erase your acne within 24 hours, but you'd definitely see a huge improvement. A zit that can sit on your face for weeks, can be remedied by this drying lotion in just 2-3 days. The best part, it doesn't make the skin surrounding the affected area red or heavily dried out. Seriously, this stuff is magic!

I just dip a cotton swab into the pink sediment at the bottom part of the solution, and dab it to any spots that I need to treat before bedtime. It dries in seconds, and stays put as long as I want it to. I could roll onto my sheets and this would not bulge.


 One downside though is because the sediment is pink, you would end up a bit funny-looking when you have this on because of the pink spots all over your face. Hence, you can only use it at home. It's not something that you can apply under make up. Also, it smells a little bit medicinal and alcohol-infused, but nothing excessively irritating. The packaging is another let down too, travel-wise since you can't shake the bottle as this action would disturb the pink powder resting at the bottom of the bottle.

Over all, this product is indeed a life (and skin) saver and I would totally recommend this to anyone in a heart beat! Mario Badescu Drying Lotion (29ml) retails for Php1095 and can be purchased at Mario Badescu counters inside Rustan's. 

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)