Max Factor Creme Puff Pressed Powder in Translucent

9:12 PM

Definitely a true icon in every way, Max Factor Creme Puff - the classic all-in-one compact for any occasion and has been on every make-up lover's must have list since 1953 just had a makeover! Yes, after 60 years of giving women perfect skin with a touch of golden glamour, Creme Puff appears in a new golden case, beaming of elegance, luxury and freshness. 


For starters, I love the new look! A golden compact is so up at my alley. Plus, it sits nicely on my vanity table. Gorgeous, indeed!


However, I'm not the biggest fan of a compact that has a twist-type opening. I would enjoy this even more if it came in a typical-yet-really-handy touch-top push lid packaging. Also, the powder puff that comes inside is so thin that I just tossed it away. I just use a large fluffy powder or kabuki brush in applying this powder all over my face.


But above everything else, what makes this product last generations after generations is what's inside the compact - amazing light reflecting particles that give a soft, subtle glow while imperfections are hidden - leaving an even, luminous finish. 


I ljust adore this as an all-over face powder. I have this in Translucent and I've been using this everyday that I'm about to hit pan anytime soon. It has such a lovely texture. It's smooth and finely milled and blends into my skin without looking like I'm wearing a ton of make up. It sets my BB cream/tinted moisturizer nicely and leaves a nice silky glow to my skin. It doesn't oxidize nor alter the color of my base make up. Best of all, it didn't break me out. 


Swatch time!


Fyi, I swatched the product heavily here. This powder is really translucent when applied using a brush all over the face and matches my skin tone perfectly!

Now, in action! I set my Pond's BB Cream in Light with Max Factor Creme Puff Pressed Powder in Translucent.

 

Max Factor Creme Puff is available in 7 shades - Translucent, Medium Beige, Nouveau Beige, Truly Fair, Tempting Touch, Natural and Golden, and priced at Php575. If you're looking for a pressed powder that works absolutely great without breaking the bank, give Max Factor Creme Puff a go! Remember, this wouldn't be still in the beauty market for 60 years if it's not worth your time.

For more information, like Max Factor Philippines on Facebook.

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss, 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)