Laura Mercier Foundation Primer

10:52 AM

My quest in finding a face primer that (1) works and (2) doesn't make me break out was not easy. You see, I want to keep my make up on longer, but I'm extremely allergic to silicone which most primers have. So after an extensive hunt and a handful of loratadine, I finally hit the jackpot! Presenting, Laura Mercier Foundation Primer.



Description from Laura Mercier: " A lightweight, creamy gel meant to be used prior to foundation, creating an invisible layer that acts as a buffer to outside elements. Leaves make up looking fresh and color-true the entire day."



Every word of that statement is correct. The texture of this primer is divine. Its lightweight formula makes it glide on my skin like a dream, but without the slippery feel that most silicone-infused primers leave. It is lightly scented and is easily absorbed by my skin too. Most importantly, it really delivers.



Yes, it makes applying foundation as easy as making tea. No more blotchiness or unevenness. It keeps my foundation/base make up intact longer. I have normal-to-combination skin, and this certainly helps keep the oil at bay. It is even infused with Vitamin A, C and E that act as antioxidants to protect the skin from harmful, aging effects of the environment. Best of all, it never irritated my super sensitive skin in any way. Now, that's a primer that is definitely for keeps!

Swatch!


Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)