Unboxing: Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM in Damier Ebene

9:18 AM

"It's better to have fewer things of quality than too much expendable junk." - Rachel Zoe. This is the mantra that I follow when I shop for my things. I may not be the most frugal shopper out there because for the most part, I like investing on things that would last me ages (read: I can pass to my future daughters). I'm not that particular with clothes, but it's a totally different story with bags and jewelry. On that note, I decided to spoil myself a little so I bought a new purse.


Fact is, I love carrying big, spacious shoulder bags. You see, knowing that I have everything that I could ever need inside my tote makes me feel.. secured. That's why I enjoy carrying my Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM in Monogram so much. Unfortunately, because it's made of untreated leather, it turned dirty-looking in no time. This catastrophic event led to my decision of owning the same bag, but this time its fool-proof and less maintenance version - in the Damier Ebene canvas. Say hello to my Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM in Damier Ebene.


For starters, to save me from all the doubts about the authenticity of my bags, I always opt to personally buy my bags from their actual stores. I personally like Louis Vuitton because unlike other brands like Prada and Gucci, they never go on sale. Louis Vuitton also increases their price twice a year, which makes it a great investment. The Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM in Damier Ebene retails for Php48,300 and came with a humongous paper bag, box, dust bag and receipt. 


It has that iconic eye-catching red stripped interior with textile lining and has a large interior zipped pocket and and interior D-ring where you can attach your keys or small accessories. It has metallic hardware in shiny golden brass. Its size and shape can be adjusted by tightening the leather draw strings on each side - something that I don't really do.


The date code is located behind the flap pocket. Mine reads SA4163 which means that it was made on the 46th week of 2013 in France. I always ask my LV sales associate for a bag that is made in France - not that it matters in anyway, but I just like all my LV bags to be produced from France as much as possible. I also personally choose and check my bags. My LV sales associate was kind enough to bring out all the available LV Neverfull MM in Damier Ebene which were made in France and let me choose the one that I'm taking home. Kudos for superb excellent customer service!

By the way, I stand roughly 5 feet tall and the Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene in the MM (medium) size is perfect for me.


Over all, I'm happy with my new purse. I know that I would be using this to death! Definitely worth the splurge! If you want me to do a what's-in-my-bag post, let me know, ayt?

How about you? Do you love Louis Vuitton too? Share your thoughts!

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)