Estee Lauder Pure Color Eye Shadow in #65 French Vanilla

8:18 PM

It's not everyday that I get a good 8-hour sleep. I bet most people don't have that luxury anymore as well. But that doesn't mean that it's fine to face the world with tired, ready-to-doze-anytime eyes. To mask my tired peepers, I dab some concealer under my eyes and sweep a sheer champagne eye shadow on my lids. My current fave instant brighter for my peepers is Estee Lauder Pure Color Eye Shadow in #65 French Vanilla.


For starters, the packaging of this single eye shadow is indeed breathtaking. It is housed in this stunning gold compact case with the brand's classic insignia embossed on the top lid. It then pops up revealing the product and a mirror inside (and it comes with a handy applicator as well). Estee Lauder definitely lives up to the their reputation as a high-end make up brand with their fit-for-a-queen's packaging. What a beauty, indeed!



But the star of this review is definitely the product inside. French Vanilla is a satin pale yellow gold with micro-shimmers that brings out amplified brilliance to the eyes in a swipe. It has that rich, buttery texture and it blends like a dream. Despite its paleness (color-wise), it's highly-pigmented that I only need one swipe for it to show up on my lids. It has zero fall out, highly buildable and stays crease-free even without a lid primer. Really, it's my go-to all-over-lid eye shadow (and one of my faves) because it makes my eyes pop and glamoured-up effortlessly.



The only downside is the price point. This beauty, unfortunately retails for Php1250. But given the quality, and the fact that I would get so much use out of this shadow, I couldn't complain. Mind you, I even use this as a highlighter. Totally worth the splurge if you would ask me.



Swatch!



For more information like Estee Lauder Philippines on Facebook.

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)