AirAsia Now Flies From Manila!

2:10 AM

Every time I get the chance to travel in another part of the country/globe, I couldn't help feel my excitement bubbling inside of me. You see, travelling doesn't just take me miles away from all the stressors in my life. More importantly, it has always served as the epinephrine for my borderline-dying zest for life.

However, being on a holiday doesn't always go as easy as making a tea. I had my fair share of delayed flights and whatnot, and they were all extremely frustrating. But one airline that I sincerely commend is AirAsia.


Really, flying with AirAsia has been my most fuzz-free travel experience of all time. For the first time, I arrived at my destination ahead of time. Shocking, but true! Despite travelling all the way to Clark, the over-all experience was such a delight. Needless to emphasize, I am one happy camper!


So imagine how ecstatic I felt when I learned that AirAsia will now be flying from Manila! Yes, you read that right! AirAsia Philippines revealed that they're moving its flights from Clark Airport to Manila (Terminal 4) in order to serve better more Filipinos who want to fly! AirAsia, the world's 5-time best low cost airline according to Skytrax has synergized forces with Zest Air, the affordable low-cost airline nestled in NAIA Terminal 4. Now, every Filipino is now given the "Right Way to Fly" as these two will now travel together as AirAsia Zest!

AirAsia Zest may now take you to your dream destination at affordable prices (AirAsia Zest dares you to compare prices!). Travel in the Philippines (Cebu, Davao, Kalibo (Boracay), Puerto Princesa, Tagbilaran, Cagayan de Oro) or travel in Asia with AirAsia (Kuala Lumpur, Kota Kinabalu, Shanghai, Incheon). 

Seeing all those destinations makes me wanna book a flight now! Oh, how I would love to see the beauty of our own Puerto Princesa. The Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park has been on my wanderlust for ages because of its spectacular scenery. It's a place that I feel every Filipino should visit. I'm sure, it would be breathtaking!

( pic source here )

I'm also thinking of going to Kuala Lumpur. I failed to hop to KL when I went to Singapore because of limited time (booh!). I have always wondered how majestic the Petronas Twin Towers would look like in person. Plus, Malaysia is known for its rich culture and heritage. I'm sure it would be an unforgettable adventure for me!

( pic source here )

Speaking of Malaysia, another destination on my wanderlust is Kota Kinabalu. My friends tell me that this is such a perfect haven to unwind, without breaking the bank. I may not be keen on mountain climbing, but Kota Kinabalu also boasts about their crystal clear beaches which makes me wanna take a splash!

( pic source here )

For more information and amazing deals, like AirAsia Philippines on Facebook or follow @AirAsiaPh on Twitter.



Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)