Orly Cupcake Nail Polish

11:30 PM

For me, there is nothing more lady-like than having dainty polished nails. Achieving this is easy. Just choose a pale nude pink lacquer, and you'd instantly feel like a princess or a bride-to-be. On that note, let me present to y'all one of my ultimate fave nude pink polish; - Orly Cupcake.


Orly Cupcake debuted years ago as part of the brand's Sugar Coated Collection and is now part of the permanent range. It is a muted pale pink creme polish that adds a dash of feminine touch to the nails. I love that it just has the right pinkiness to it. It's not too nude, nor overpowering. Definitely a shade I would personally consider wearing on my wedding day. 


The formula may not be the easiest to work with, because it leans a bit on the sheer side. Meaning, you need 3 layers to achieve full opacity. It dries down easily and leaves a decent shine. It stays on without chipping for 3-4 days in my experience. 


On my nails!


Orly polishes (retail for Php349.50) are DBP-free and feature the award-winning Gripper Cap which is not only comfortable and easy to grip, but makes stuck nail polish lids a thing of the past.

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)