Murad Acne Spot Treatment

8:03 PM

I never had a massive acne episode in my life, even in puberty. I've always considered myself lucky for having clear skin most of the time. So imagine how I felt shattered into a gazillion pieces when I wake up one morning with zits all over my face. I almost died.

You see, I don't have a ton of acne-fighting products on my stash. I never thought I would be needing one, so I didn't stock up. Good thing a good friend recommended the Murad Acne Spot Treatment to me. Really, this is a skin (and life) saver!


Description according to Murad: "A fast-acting spot treatment that reduces the appearance of break outs and supports healing of blemishes. This product provides on-the-spot control the moment you feel a blemish developing. A powerful formula reduces the appearance of break outs while supporting natural healing with anti-inflammatory ingredients to soote and reduce redness."

Its high performance ingredients, such as sulfur and salicylic acid definitely tamed my rebellious break out in 2-3 days. It really works in minimizing that ugly zit, and zapping it away with continued use. I even apply this as soon as I feel a blemish developing, and it hinders it to advance to a full grown bump.

It also contains Zinc and licorice root extract that helps support natural healing of spots. I've noticed too that the healing process (once the blemish pops out) is much quicker once this treatment has been applied. It scabs the day after, and the zit looks invincible after a day or two. It is non-drying, and it doesn't make the skin around the zit peel. Also, it doesn't leave that ugly post-acne hyperpigmentation. Added bonus, it sits well under make up too.

Over all, I love this acne spot treatment. I still get a few flare ups here and there, but I don't worry that much any more because I already have this. I highly recommend this!

Murad Acne Spot Treatment retails for Php850 and is available at Rustan's nationwide.

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)