Hooray For New Shoes! (Tory Burch, Stella Luna, Adidas)

1:35 PM

Got a few new pairs recently, and thought you dolls might wanna see them. This might come as a shocker to many since I'm not really a big shoe fanatic. But then again, no girl in her right mind can say no to fabulous shoes, right? Here's my haul!


For starters, since I don't really shop that much for shoes (unlike make up), I tend to not feel bad splurging for a pair. Having pointed that out, let me tell y'all that I had my eyes on this Tory Burch pair ever since I laid my eyes on it (and saw Bea Alonzo trying it on - and yep, she bought it!). I tried it a gazillion times, and I fought the urge to purchase it immediately every time. Well, my patience paid off because I spotted it on the sale rack recently and guess what, it was marked down to 50% off (retails for Php15,940)! Best of all, it came in my size (which was also the last size 5 in all Tory Burch branches nationwide). Now that is what I call destiny!


Yesterday, I claimed the (2) Stella Luna pairs that I won from The Greenbelt Shopping Race. I was asked to choose two pairs from Stella Luna, inside Adora Greenbelt 5. Despite the limited options (styles and sizes), I'm still happy that I was able to score these two gorgeous wedges. They feel extremely comfortable and best of all - I could actually walk in them without the fear of tipping. Yey!



Last but not the least, I'm trying to squeeze a little bit of running in my hectic schedule. And every girl in town knows that the best motivation in putting that athletic thought into action is a pair of cute running shoes (and fab work out attire). And yes, the brighter the better! Hence, I grabbed this fun, loud kicks from the Adidas Outlet Store (located at Shell of Asia NLEX) not too long ago.


And here's a snapshot of my version of fab workout attire!


Do you love the shoes that I got? Tell me your fave!

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)