UNIQLO Haul!

8:51 PM

I adore Uniqlo UT shirts, so when I spotted them on sale days ago, it felt innate for me to pick a few pieces. I rummaged through piles of clothing and luckily, I still found some of the items that I've been eyeing for ages in stock (and in my size). Yey!


 But before jumping into my haul, let me also share with you this Uniqlo Disney Minnie Mouse UT shirt that my mom got me for my birthday! Thanks Mom! 


Now, onto my haul! Happy to report that I paid only Php390 for each shirt (regular price = Php590). Such a bargain considering their quirky designs and superb quality! Love these shirts to bits!




How about you? Do you love Uniqlo too? Do share!

For more information, like Uniqlo Philippines.

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)