Mac Riri Woo Lipstick

11:19 AM

When the news came out that Rihanna would be collaborating with Mac, all hell broke loose in the beauty community. Beauty geeks all over the world were eager to get a few pieces (or all) from this very-sought-after collection. So when I learned that CareFreeShopper has items from the collection on hand, I immediately added Riri Woo lipstick in my cart and checked out like my life depends on it. Added bonus, my Mom offered to pay for the lipstick - talk about another birthday gift, yey! So without further ado, here's my Mac Riri Woo Lipstick in all its glory!


Riri Woo is described as a matte cool red in retro matte finish. It is very similar to Ruby Woo, but I find Riri Woo a bit brighter, and slightly more pink than the latter. Formula-wise, both lipsticks need intermediate skills in lipstick application (or guidance from a lip brush).


Add to that, it is imperative to prep your lips with a good lip balm before putting Riri Woo. Riri Woo has a dry, matte finish that could and would suck up the moisture out of your puckers in hours. The only upside of that is this lipstick can last all day on you. It can endure even a good number of bites and drinks.


I get it. This lipstick can be a b*tch to wear, but still, it's hard not to cherish this lipstick. Rihanna fan or not, Riri Woo is a classic red that every woman should have in her stash. I can see this shade looking exquisitely beautiful on a wide range of skin tones. In short, very pretty!

Swatch!



On me!


How about you? Were you able to get anything from the Mac x Rihanna collection?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)