HAUL: Just A Couple New Items from Mac!

10:34 PM

Hi dolls! I'm back with another haul. But please don't get too excited with this huge Mac paper bag, because really, I just bought two items. :)


Without further ado, here are the two items that compose my small Mac haul!


You see, I've been trying very hard to cut down on my make up splurges. If I didn't ran out of my black gel liner, you won't probably see me nearing any make up counter anytime soon. It's my first time to purchase my own Mac Blacktrack Fluidline Gel Eyeliner (retails for Php1,100), and I'm excited to put this little pot to test. I'd share my thoughts about it in a blog post soon!



Then, my Mom's good friend asked me to get her a tube of Mac Cosmo lipstick (retails for Php1,000). I recommended this shade to her when we were in Hong Kong and she loved it. Unfortunately, her bag was stolen. And yes, you guessed it right. Inside that precious bag, was her equally precious Mac Cosmo lipstick as well. Cosmo was my very first Mac lipstick, and well, lets just say that I got a bit nostalgic that I decided to (re)purchase a tube for myself too! :)



And that's everything that I got from the Mac counter at Trinoma. How about you? Did you pick up anything from Mac recently? Do share! :)

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)