A Collective Beauty HAUL! (Mac, Murad, Nars, Sigma)

10:35 AM

Today, I have a collective beauty haul to share with y'all. It's a good mix of products - make up, skin care and make up brushes. I adore everything that I got and I hope you guys would love them too. Lets begin!

First stop - make up. I'm actually trying to cut down on purchasing more make up (since I'm actually editing my stash), but these beauties are too gorgeous to pass. Add to that, they are both limited edition! Tell me, can you resist this gorgeous Nars palette? I can't for sure!


Nars Voulez-Vous Coucher Avec Moi, Ce Soir? Eye and Cheek Palette (retails for Php4250)

Next make up item is this highly coveted Mac Riri Woo lipstick (retails for Php1100) which I got through Carefreeshopper. Special thanks to my loving Mom for offering to pay for this lipstick! Love you Ma! <3 font="">



Next, lets do make up brushes. Every time my friend Eva, who works as a registered nurse in New Jersey flies back here in the Philippines, I always order Sigma make up brushes and have them shipped to her US address to save on freight charges. This time, I got the ff:


Sigma F25 Tapered Face brush (retails for $20)

Last but not the least, skin care. I've been breaking out insanely, so I needed something to remedy my skin's awful condition. My friend Mica recommended this Murad Acne Spot Treatment (retails for Php850), so I got this in a heart beat. Damn, this product is AMAZING! The lovely skin care consultant from Murad, Rustan's Shangri la also gave me this Murad T-Zone Pore Refining Gel deluxe sample. Yey!



And that's everything that I got recently! How about you, what have you hauled lately? Share them below!

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)