Orly Gumdrop Nail Polish

1:26 AM

Despite the gloomy weather, I still opted to feel spring-y and paint my nails with a spectral color. Pastel colors always tend to add a little bit of sunshine to my mood so I grabbed my Orly Gumdrop and started applying it on my nails. I received this polish as a present last Christmas and for a color this fabulous, it's a shame that it was just sitting on my nail polish stash all this time; - unused and unloved. So I decided to take it out for a spin and oh boy, I'm glad I did!


Part of Orly Sweet Collection for Spring 2010, Gumdrop is a medium minty-turquoise shade that somewhat resembles the Tiffany box color. It's a straight up creme and is opaque in two coats.



The formula leans a bit thicker, so expect the first coat to be a bit streaky. But after careful application of your second coat, you'll be able to achieve that smooth, streak-free coverage. It dries down quickly, so you might wanna speed up with your application. It has decent shine and even without a top seal, it lasts on the nails for days.


In action!

(under natural lighting)

Orly Nail Lacquer is free of DBP, formaldehyde and toluene and features the award-winning Gripper Cap. Orly Nail Polish retails for Php349.75 a pop and can be found at Landmark, Robinsons Department Store and Purbeauty. You can also get this shade online at Lazada Philippines.

Do you love this shade too? Share your thoughts!

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)