Snoe White No. 1 Extra Strength Kojic Beauty Bar

6:10 PM

Truth be told, I have my fair share of unprotected sun exposure. The ugly consequence of all my recent summer escapades and failure to constantly re-apply my sunblock? - scrofulous tan lines. To help this unevenness disappear ASAP, I opted to bathe with something that claims to be little bit more potent in the skin lightening department; - Snoe White No. 1 Extra Strength Kojic Beauty Bar.


According to Snoe Beauty: "The kojic acid in rice wine (sake) decreases the formation of melanin found in age spots and freckles. By inhibiting tyrosinase, expect dramatic improvement in skin whitening. It also makes skin firm because of its mild exfoliating effect."

Active Ingredients: Kojic Acid, Vitamin A, C, E, Soya Glycerin, AHA, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Grape Seed Extract, High Grade Extra Virgin Coconut Oil



As most of you already know, I am a huge fanatic of the Snoe White Extra Strength Kojic & Milk Whitening Scrub. I love that scrub with an intense burning passion that I make sure that I have a bottle/s sitting on my shower caddy at all times (hoarder alert!).

Now hear this. Ever since I started its soap (semi) counterpart - Snoe White No. 1 Extra Strength Kojic Beauty Bar, I really noticed a remarkable difference with my patchy skin tone. Aside from the fact that this soap smells fantastic and doesn't dry or irritate my skin, it lightens out my tan quicker than anything else that I've tried before. The thing is, I've noticed micro peeling every after a day or two of using this beauty bar which I guess hastened the process of getting back my natural skin color. Really, this soap works!

However, I find this particular bar melts the fastest compared to all the other Snoe White beauty bars that I've used in the past. I'm on my third bar now and to remedy that issue, I just cut it into halves. Sweet, right?

How about you? Have you tried any Snoe White beauty bar already? Tell me your fave/s!

For more information, like Snoe Beauty Inc or visit www.snoebeauty.com.

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)