Nars Golshan Satin Lip Pencil

12:50 AM

Nars may describe Golshan as "spiced wine", but I'd say it's more of a deep warm brick-red with just the right amount of brown undertones. I love that it doesn't lean too red - making it not too bold for a casual work day, nor excessively brown - making you look twice your age. Really, the perfect ratio between these hues makes Golshan, worth owning.


Truth be told, I rarely set foot to the red-brown lippy territory. I just find most lipsticks under this shade range ridiculously unflattering (read: either too brown or too gothic for my taste). But like I mentioned above, Golshan is different. Despite its rich color, you can easily slap it on any time of the day without looking overly-done. Combined with my natural lip color, Golshan comes out as a rosy warm reddish brown that I think would suit a wide range of skin tones as well. It's definitely within the my-lips-but-better alley, just a bit amplified. 


And like any other Nars Satin lip pencil, Golshan is a joy to apply. It's creamy, opaque in one swipe and lasts decently on the lips. It doesn't migrate and most importantly, doesn't dry the hell out of my lips. 

Unfortunately, this jumbo lip pencil doesn't twist up and needs sharpening. On that note, wasting a percentage of the product in the process is inevitable. And with a lip pencil priced at Php1,450, I'm sure that's is not something to be happy about. 


Swatches!



On me!


Love this shade too? Lucky you, Golshan is part of the permanent line and can be purchased locally at all Nars counters nationwide (retails for Php1,450)

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)