Clothing HAUL! (Topshop, Bayo, Uniqlo)

10:37 AM

Hi dolls! I have a small collective clothing haul to share with all of you today. First stop, - Bayo. I remember shopping here all the time back in college. Happy to finally pick a few pieces again from this brand!


I got two tops, and two shorts.


Next, Uniqlo. I have been obsessed with my pink soft jacket from Uniqlo, so I decided to get another one in lilac. 


Boyfie was also sweet enough to get me a Snoopy UT shirt. Yey!


And last but not the least, I got myself another blazer from Topshop. 


And that's everything. How about you, have you hauled lately? Let me know your recent finds!

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)